GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS – DNAP Program
Each DNAP student must accomplish each of the following criteria to be eligible to become a Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) graduate of MTSA:
• Satisfactory completion of all DNAP Program courses, to include a public presentation of the final Capstone Project, prior to graduation
• Satisfactory completion of all Doctoral Student Learning Outcomes (DSLOs)
• Completion of any and all financial obligations to MTSA
• Completion of the Financial Assistance Exit Interview for students who have borrowed Direct Lending, Stafford, or Grad Plus loans while attending MTSA
• Participation in the graduation exercise, unless specific prior permission for graduation in absentia is granted in writing from the Vice President/Dean/Program Administrator, with approval by the Dean’s Council. Exceptions generally will not be made unless the circumstances preventing attendance are beyond the control of the student.
Upon satisfactory completion of this program of study at Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia, the student will be awarded a diploma with the degree Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP).