MTSA Masters Program Checklist
Masters Program Checklist: Download Checklist (PDF)
- Apply today & change your future! Complete and submit your on-line application for admission along with a $60 non-refundable application fee. Application forms available online from May - October 31.
- Print, sign and mail or fax the Release of Information Authorization found on the website under “Apply Online”.
- Send your Personal Letter (1-2 pp)stating why you would like to attend MTSA and become a CRNA. Mail,fax or email to address below. Be sure your name is on the letter.
- Give your 5 Reference Forms to the specified co-workers to complete and send to address below by the deadline of October 31.
- Request transcripts from all higher education institutions attended to be sent directly to address below. MTSA encourages early submission of transcripts.
- Request Official GRE Score to be sent to address below. School Code is 1410. If you have a Masters or Doctorate, you do not need to submit a GRE Score.
- Send a copy of your current Nursing License (with expiration date) to address below.
Deadline: October 31st