Golf Classic 2016 Recap & Video
October 6, 2016
Watch a special video featuring the 13th annual MTSA Golf Classic, held Sept. 15, 2016.
13th annual MTSA Golf Classic benefits Mission Initiative
A beautiful late summer day greeted golfers at the 13th Annual MTSA Golf Classic held on Sept. 15. The field of 100 participants enjoyed the outing, which resulted in a net contribution to MTSA of more than $21,500.
“The event proceeds will help fund MTSA’s Mission Initiative in Haiti and the surrounding communities,” said Jim Closser, Vice President for Advancement & Alumni.
The event was held at Hermitage Golf Course – General’s Retreat and began with lunch and concluded with a full dinner. “It’s the generosity of the major sponsors which contributes so much to the success of this golf outing,” Closser said. “We are grateful for each player and sponsor that makes this day so successful.”
- Dinner: Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, PC
- Drink/Snack Carts: PBG Builders, Inc.
- Holes-in-One: Harold Green, Mass Mutual Insurance
- Longest Drive: Anesthesia Medical Group, LLC
- Skill Prize Sponsor: The Mollenkopf Design Group, LLC
- Team Photo: M3 Technology Group and LG
Next year’s tournament will be held on Sept. 21, 2017, at Hermitage Golf Course.